QtWeb Internet Browser helps you quickly and easily access information from the Internet.
This low-footprint browser is only 7 MB with no additional DLL files or configuration files.
You can copy and run Surfer.exe from a USB /CD /DVD. It runs in the limited Windows environment (Win PE) (Active@ Boot Disk).
- With Private Browsing turned on you will not leave any traces of your activities on your computer. When you visit a web page, a text string is sent to identify such things as the application name, version, host operating system, and language.
- The Reset Surfer feature clears all caches and restores all local settings to the state just after installation.
- Supports SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for secure communications on Internet web sites, as well as FTP site browsing.
See other components
- Active@ Disk Image — data backup and restoration tool
- Active@ File Recovery — deleted file recovery utility
- Active@ Partition Recovery — partition recovery software
- Active@ Hex Editor — for editing disk in a binary format
- Active@ Password Changer — password resetting tool for Windows/DOS
- Active@ KillDisk — Secure data erasure and disk wiping software
- Active@ Partition Manager — all operations with the partitions in your computer
- Active@ CD/DVD Data Burner — data cd/dvd burning software
- Network operations utilities -
- Map Network Drive
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Web browser
- FTP Client
- Telnet Client
- Network Configuration Utility
- System Utilities
- Internet Utilities
- Other Utilities
- File Explorer
- Task Manager
- On-Fly Drivers Loader
- Display Configuration Utility
- Command Prompt shell