Active@ Boot Disk — Backup Tool
Active@ Disk Image™ tool for creation and restoration of different types of disk images:
Backup Disk Image
A Backup Disk Image contains:
The exact copy of a computer hard disks with all user's data, operating systems, and programs;
Contains used disk space only, and may be compressed, password protected, and split into chunks.
Raw Disk Image
It's an identical copy of every sector from the selected physical hard disk or logical partition. Raw Disk Image includes used and unused disk space and is helpful for future data recovery or for a backup of non-Windows operation systems.
- Explore Disk Image and Extract Files/Folders
Display the contents of an existing disk image. Extract files and folders from a backup file.
- Verify Disk Image
Check the integrity of a disk image to ensure that the data in the image can be read without errors.
Several levels of compression are available for certain types of Disk Images.
- Password Protection
The Backup Disk Image can be protected by a password.
- Clone Disks
A sector by sector copy from one disk to another.
Hard Drive Image and Backup Software
See other components
- Active@ Disk Image — data backup and restoration tool
- Active@ File Recovery — deleted file recovery utility
- Active@ Partition Recovery — partition recovery software
- Active@ Disk Editor — for editing disk in a binary format
- Active@ Password Changer — password resetting tool for Windows/DOS
- Active@ KillDisk — Secure data erasure and disk wiping software
- Active@ Partition Manager — all operations with the partitions in your computer
- Active@ CD/DVD Data Burner — data cd/dvd burning software
- Network operations utilities -
- Map Network Drive
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Web browser
- FTP Client
- Telnet Client
- Network Configuration Utility
- System Utilities
- Internet Utilities
- Other Utilities
- File Explorer
- Task Manager
- On-Fly Drivers Loader
- Display Configuration Utility
- Command Prompt shell