5.1 Explore My Computer
Boot Disk Explorer is a fast, small, compact and innovative file manager, similar to Windows Explorer.
Boot Disk Explorer has some additional features that can’t be found in Windows Explorer:
- Displays the total size of each folder
- Allows you to browse folders from a tree-view \ list-view interface.
- You can map an FTP server as a drive letter, the same way that you would map a network drive using buttons on the toolbar.
- When you copy a file, the progress bar will provide you with the information about the ongoing process.
- Using ZDelete toolbar button, you can permanently destroy selected files and folders permanently.
- Using Burn Disk toolbar button, you can burn data files and folders from CD/DVD Burner basket
|Supplementary Utilities Overview|
|Explore My Computer|
|Notepad Text Editor|
|Local Registry Search|
|Add Keyboard Layout|