6.8 Honeyview Image Viewer
Honeyview Image Viewer provides ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for Various Image Formats - BMP, JPG, GIF/Animation GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PSD, JPEG 2000(JP2, J2K), JPEG XR/HD Photo (JXR, WDP, HDP), Adobe Digital Negative(DNG), DDS, WebP, and PCX formats are supported.
- Direct View for Compressed Files - Images can be viewed without extracting (but with memory decompressing) compressed files (ZIP/CBZ, RAR/CBR, ALZ, EGG, LZH, TAR, 7Z, HV3, CAB, and ISO).
- EXIF View - Click the "EXIF" button in the upper-left corner to display EXIF information along with the file information.
- GPS View - Many smartphone photos (taken by iPhone or Galaxys) include GPS information. It displays GPS information of a photo on Google Maps.
- Slideshow View - Click the [Slideshow] button on the top of the window to start a slideshow with the currently displayed pictures at a certain interval (1–90 sec).
- Add/Edit Bookmarks - Click the [Bookmark] button on the top of the window to go to frequently viewed images.
- Copy/Move to Photo folder - Click the [Photo folder] button in the upper-right corner to copy/move the currently displayed photo to [Photo folder 1] or [Photo folder 2].
- Support for Keyboard Shortcuts - Honeyview supports many keyboard shortcuts for user convenience.
- Support for Sound & Shot Files - Honeyview supports Sound & Shot files and the audio file to which image and sound is simultaneously recorded.
- Fast Image Processing - Optimized image processing provides faster image loading and filtering than competitors
- Support for Unicode - Unicode is supported to fully display Chinese, Russian, Japanese, etc., in foreign-language Windows.
- Auto Image Rotation - With EXIF information, Honeyview automatically rotates a picture to the correct position.
- Support for 64-bit OSes - Honeyview fully supports 64-bit OSes for faster processing.