You can use Mail Sender to send an email message to ask for support or to make any other kind of contact.
How to to use Mail Sender?
- In order to use MailSender go to Active@ Boot Disk shell, click Start > Internet > Mail Sender.
- Type the email address that the recipient can reply to — From field (you cannot receive emails in the Active@ BootDisk shell)
- Type the destination email address where you want the message sent — in To fild
- Type the subject of the email — in Subject fild
- For adding an attachment, click the Attachment button and navigate to the file that you want to attach.
- To use your existing email service provider, in Settings, do the following:
- In Server Name, type the outgoing mail server (SMTP) address in the format servername.hostname.extension
- This is the mail server that will accept the email message from the application and forward it to the destination email address. In Port, select a port number using the scroll field. (Usually 25)
- If your email server requires authentication, select the Authentication check box and provide the user name and password.
- If you do not have an email service provider, to try to our service, click Get SMTP Subscription. A web browser opens to Secure SMTP Server (www.smtp-server.com).
- Click FREE 15-DAY TRIAL
- Create an account
- Click Send