1.3 Downloading and Creating Active@ Boot Disk
You must perform these operations on a separate computer with a healthy hard drive and access to the Internet.
To download Active@ Boot Disk:
- Open your browser and navigate to http://www.boot-disk.com
- To download fully featured Active@ Boot Disk, click the Buy Now! link and follow the procedure for paying.
- To download the 10-day evaluation Demo version, click the Download link.
- You can save the file to a folder on your machine or you can run it directly from the Internet folder.
- The install wizard will lead you through pages in order to agree with the terms of the license and determine the destination folder.
- In the Select Components page, for assistance with writing Active@ Boot Disk to a bootable CD, DVD or USB mass storage device, select the Active@ Boot Disk Creator check box.
- After Active@ Boot Disk has been successfully installed, select the Run Active@ Boot Disk Creator check box and click Finish.
- Continue with the next section.