How to use Active@ Boot Disk for backup, cloning disks, restoring and / or moving data?
Active@ Disk Image was designed for creating an exact image of the data stored in selected partitions of a hard disk or an image of the entire hard disk.
It is a Windows-based solution.
For protecting your valuable data you should make regular disk images and keep them in a safe place. If you have a problem with data corruption you can easily restore the data.
This application provides many tools for backing up data on your hard disk:
- Disk to Image — Opens the Disk to Image Wizard. It creates a regular type disk image archive of all used space on an entire disk or of selected partitions in the system.
- Image to Disk — Opens the Image to Disk Wizard and restores data from a disk image archive.
- Explore Image — Opens Active@ Disk Image Explorer. Helps you to browse through folders and files in a disk image as though it was a hard drive. You may select folders or individual files and restore them.
- Verify Image — Opens the Verify Image Wizard for you checking the integrity of a disk image archive file.
- Create Raw Image — Opens the Create Raw Image Wizard and creates a raw type disk image of only one partition or the entire disk.
- Clone Disk — Opens the Clone Disk Wizard. Helps you to initiate a sector-by-sector copy from one disk (partition) to another.
- Partition Manager — Creates, deletes, formats or shows properties of partitions on all devices in your system.
For more information, see the Active@ Disk Image User's Guide document in the Documentation tab of the Active@ Boot Disk shell.
Backup software — Active@ Disk Image