6.1 System Information
This utility displays in-depth details about your local system.
To open System Information:
In the Active@ Boot Disk shell, click Start > System > System Information. The SysInfo display box appears.
After the SysInfo screen appears, system information details appear in six categories:
- System Summary — Operating system, BIOS, Processor, RAM and more.
- Installed Devices — All classes of devices, including batteries, drives, human interface devices, controllers, etc.
- Environment Variables — Processor architecture, revision number, as well as paths to various tools and operating system utilities.
- Display — Current and available display resolutions.
- Drives Information about local fixed disks, including amount of free space.
- Network IP configuration and specifications for LAN adaptor.
To save all system information to an HTML file:
- Click Save SysInfo to file. The Save dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the information.
- Name the file in File name and click Save.
|System Utilities Overview|
|Partition Manager (DiskPart.exe)|
|Date and Time|