How to Create a Bootable Disk (Live CD)
This video tells how to build a bootable disk with additional files, folders, drivers etc.
Booting PC from a CD/USB/Floppy Disk
This video shows how to reconfigure the BIOS boot order to start from a CD/USB drive or floppy disk.
Active@ Boot Disk Interface
This working simulation of Active@ Boot Disk allows you to click on various icons and screens to familiarize you with the interface. Remember that it's not a real program loading on the screen. Go ahead and explore everything like real!
Active@ Disk Image Video
Disk Imaging software creates an exact copy of computer disks, which is often used for data backup, disk cloning and etc.
Active@ Password Changer Video
This video shows how to change a forgotten administrator password and gain access to the Windows operating system.
Active@ File Recovery Video
Recovering a lost or deleted file: QuickScan is a fast and basic scan. Most deleted files and folders can be found using this method.
Active@ Partition Recovery Video
Active@ Partition Recovery is a compact and easy to use recovery software that can:
- Recover deleted partitions FAT-NTFS-HFS+-Ext2-3fs
- Restore deleted FAT-NTFS-HFS-ExtFs Logical Drives
- Scan hard drives - to detect deleted partitions only
- SuperScan - detect formatted or damaged partitions
- Create Drive Image - for backup recovery purposes
- Preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive
- Rollback, Backup and Restore disk partitioning info
- Fix damaged Master Boot Record and Partition Table
- Fix damaged Volume and Partition Boot Sectors
- Backup MBR, Restore MBR, partition table, volume boot sectors from previously created backups
Active@ UNDELETE Video
This tutorial will guide you through how to recover deleted files from disk volume (logical drive) with Active@ UNDELETE.