General Sales & Customer Support Questions
- How are my products delivered?
- Do I receive a boxed product, CD and/or printed manuals?
- How long does it take to get my product?
- How do I get an invoice of my purchase?
- Do you charge any sales taxes?
- What kind of payment methods do you accept?
- New! How can I change the email address for my order/profile because I am changing the provider?
- New! I am not able to download the software after purchasing the annual support. I click on the link "Re-Download", and it keeps returning me to order information page for my order.
- New! I have previously purchased an earlier version of the software. Can I download the latest version?
- New! I recently purchased the support renewal and immediately checked for an update to my product. It indicated there were no new updates in the UPDATES section of the Customer Support Centre.
- New! I just placed an order for your software via PayPal and I have not received my registration keys or access links to the software.
- New! Can I automatically assign a static IP address when booting up into Active@ Boot Disk for Windows?
- New! We are using a WinPE environment that is booted into via PXE from a Windows Deployment Server. I am wondering if there is a way for us to copy registry information and files into the WIM file that we boot from so the applications are already installed and registered? Or will I need to script the installation and registration to occur each time we boot into WinPE?
- New! The Active@ Boot Disk bootable media is not booting up my system after I've selected the correct Boot Priority. It either sits at a blank screen or just tries to boot up from my hard drive. What can I do?
- New! The Active@ Boot Disk cannot see the drives in my system, what can I do so they would be detected?
- New! Is it possible to add new registry entries or modify registry for bootable configuration?
- What is the difference between the Windows and the DOS editions of Active@ Boot Disk?
- How can I try Active@ Boot Disk before purchase?
- How to make a bootable CD? How can I write ISO files to CD or DVD?
- How to boot and run software from CD-ROM?
- What are ISO image files?
- When using the "KillDiskFloppysetup" utility I receive the following error message when attempting to boot from the floppy disk "Error loading FreeDos Kernel" press any key to continue. What's wrong?
- How can I get Active@ Boot Disk onto a floppy?
- Are all the programs on the Active@ Boot Disk Pro FULL versions?
- How can I format a drive for FAT32?
- The KillDisk screen appears but I can't use the keyboard to select anything, what's wrong?
- The UNERASER screen appears but I can't use the keyboard to select anything, what's wrong?
- The Partition Recovery screen appears but I can't use the keyboard to select anything, what's wrong?
- The Disk Image screen appears but I can't use the keyboard to select anything, what's wrong?
- I purchased Active@ Boot Disk Professional but all I received is one file. How do I use the software?
- I get the message "The bios in this system is not fully ACPI compliant", and everything came to a stop.
- I've booted from the Windows Boot CD provided and cannot find the C: drive or the SAM database. Why can't the software find it?
- What I want to do is make a bootable disk image of a laptop drive. Can I use your software along with Active@ Boot Disk Lite to boot and restore from the external USB drive?
- When attempting to boot from the CD, the screen is initially black with a message floating on it that states "Not Optimum Mode Recommended Mode 1600 x 1200 60HZ Analog" from my monitor. I don't see anything else. Why didn't Boot Disk start up.
- Cannot boot to the Active@ Boot Disk for Windows CD-ROM. The error CDBOOT: Couldn't Find BOOTMGR appears.
- Is it possible to store an image which is greater than 4 gigabytes onto a bootable USB memory stick?
- Why does the computer reboot after 72 hours after running anything from within Boot Disk?
- I have a laptop with win 7 and the HD is bitlocked. I don't want to mess anything up that would result in data loss, so I have a few questions: How do I boot from LiveCD and then run a chkdsk?
How to I boot from the CD and then run a drive defrag?
- I restored two partitions, but Windows 98 does not boot properly, probably some system files are damaged. What should I do?
- How to create bootable floppy disk supporting SCSI disks under DOS?
- My CD-ROM drive cannot be detected in DOS. Do I need some drivers?
- Can I make my own DOS bootable floppy?
- When I try to boot from the Password Changer for DOS Floppy or CD, I get the error Error Loading FreeDOS Kernel