Active@ Data Studio
Business Licenses from small Business to Corporations
Active@ Boot Disk Site1
1 Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
2 Enterprise License means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
Both Site and Enterprise licenses of Active@ Boot Disk include Windows and DOS versions.
* Active@ Data Studio is a complete IT Technician's or IT Consultant's package that includes LSoft's most powerful data recovery, data imaging, and secure data erasing set of software tools and utilities. The package includes all the installable desktop editions of each utility as-well-as a bootable image for booting up any system in DOS and Windows and perform various tasks.
** Please contact our Sales Team about:
- Price discounts for Government / Education / Health Care Institutions
- Multi-site, Large volume, and Enterprise wide licensing
- Pricing for IT Recyclers and eWaste Management
- Call Toll Free 1(877)477-3553 or email@example.com
If you need more licenses for the Windows 7-based bootable Windows CD/DVD, you need to purchase them separately. You can edit the quantity on the next step in the Shopping Cart.
Please contact our Sales Team about price discounts for
Government / Education / Health Care Institutions
Toll Free 1(877)477-3553
All our products are delivered electronically. After order completion a download link is immediately available to access the registered version. A follow-up email is also sent within several minutes that include instructions to access the software in the future. To receive the software on CD Media as-well, click on the check box for "Product Delivery on CD-ROM + 19.90$" in the shopping cart of our web store.
|Money Order, Purchase Order, Certified Cheque
by fax or mail
How does the licensing work?
The software is licensed on a per USB or CD basis. Each license allows you to use the program from a separate USB or CD. If you want to use the program on 5 computers concurrently, you would need USB or CDs, and therefore need a 5 user license.